South America – Santiago to Los Angeles via Brazil
- Chile/Argentina – Santiago to Buenos Aires (Mendoza/Cordoba/Rosario/Buenos Aires) – from San Cristobal Hill in Santiago overland to Evita Peron’s grave in the Recoleta Cemetery in Buenos Aires.
- Brazil (Joao Pessoa/Olinda)
- Bolivia (The 15 hour Death Train to Santa Cruz) – (Coca museum and street food in La Paz)
- Peru (Arequipa/Lima) – In Search of the Andean Condor)
- United Staes (San Diego/Los Angeles)
Rio de Janeiro to New York City
From Cáceres to Mérida: A Little Walk Along The Silver Way
The Silver Way (Via de la Plata) is the longest of the pilgrim routes in Spain, and runs along an ancient path founded by the Romans 2,000 years ago. Starting from Seville in Andalucia, it runs northwards through the provinces of Extremadura and Castilla y Leon to Salamanca and Zamora.
MAY – JUNE, 2017
Bus Journey from Chefchaouen to Al Hoceima – One of Morocco’s most memorable mountain road journeys.
Hiking in the Riff Mountains and the Talassemtane National Park – Morocco’s last secret gem.
Tangier – Meknes – Fes – Rabat – Casablanca – Marrakech
PRAGUE – BUDAPEST
HAMBURG – A walk along Hamburg’s River Elbe – from the Airbus factory to the Old Warehouse District of The Speicherstadt
LATEST TRAVEL BOOK BY CHRIS RAVEN & SIMON RAVEN
“BLACK SEA CIRCUIT” – An Adventure Through the Caucasus